B2B Product Management Consultation
The growth of SaaS or software as service products has been phenomenal in the last decade. As more and more B2B products are launched, the market has quickly become crowded with similar product offerings. As a result, it requires a lot of research and product thinking to come up with a solution which not only stands apart from the competition but solves the customer pain point.
Building B2B products is therefore an altogether different ball game than B2C products. We bring decades of experience in building B2B SaaS products across multiple domains serving millions of customers.
In this 90 minute B2B Product strategy consultation, we will help you solve your most pressing challenges and guide you towards creating a world-class B2B product strategy for your business.
This gig is ideal for people who are starting to build SaaS products or already running a product with a product-market fit but now looking to streamline product management and development.
- Startup Founders
- Product Heads
- Product Managers
- Technical Managers
- Business Heads
We will help answer questions across
- Product Ideation
- Product Roadmaps and Requirements
- Product Development and Launch
- Product Metrics
- Customer Feedback
- Product Evangelism
What do you get?
- 90 minute online video consultation with our experts
- Answers to your most pressing product strategy questions
- Evaluation of your current SaaS product strategy
- Advice on building a good SaaS Product Team and Processes
- Resources for further reading
What do we need from you?
- A brief about your business and SaaS challenges before the call
- List of questions or areas where you need clarity
- Links to your current product offering
Our experts will do research on your business and go through the material provided before getting on the call with you.
How do I get started?
Once you have booked the gig, you will get a confirmation mail with a questionnaire. You need to fill the form with the details about your business and we will align an expert who will connect with you for the delivery.
How do the calls happen?
We use zoom or hangout for the discussions. The expert will book your calendar as per the mutually convenient time and plan ahead.
My query is not covered here
Feel free to connect at firstname.lastname@example.org