Wireframing for Web & Mobile Product
A website wireframe, also known as a page schematic or screen blueprint, is a visual guide that represents the skeletal framework of a website. Wireframes serve multiple purposes by helping to:
- Connect the site’s information architecture to its visual design by showing paths between pages.
- Clarify consistent ways for displaying particular types of information on the user interface.
- Determine intended functionality in the interface.
Creating wireframes is a time taking activity and an ongoing process in any product company. Usually, a product manager is the one working on the wireframe designs but with multiple projects, it becomes difficult to give justice to this most important part of the product development.
That’s where we come into the picture. We will work as an extended team and deliver the wireframe for your mobile or web application using the best tools available in the market.
This gig is ideal for people who are starting to build SaaS products or already running a product but are short on product bandwidth.
What do you get?
- A set of wireframe designs for your product feature (up to 10)
- Raw source files (Balsamiq)
- Up to 2 design iterations
- Brainstorming session with your team (90 minutes)
What do we need from you?
- A brief about your business and product feature or idea
- List of similar products
- Links to your current product offering
Our experts will do research on your business and go through the material provided before getting on the call with you.
How do I get started?
Once you have booked the gig, you will get a confirmation mail with a questionnaire. You need to fill the form with the details about your business and we will align an expert who will connect with you for the delivery.
How do the calls happen?
We use zoom or hangout for the discussions. The expert will book your calendar as per the mutually convenient time and plan ahead.
My query is not covered here
Feel free to connect at firstname.lastname@example.org