Chief Product Officer
Kshitish Purohit is a product specialist, highly skilled in enterprise products and software, SaaS, analytics and data-driven process optimisation.
He has been involved as product advisor to fast-growing startups in consumer-tech as well as B2B/enterprise domains, with keen interest and expertise in product management, user experience, entrepreneurship, business modelling and product development.
In a candid conversation with Lokesh, Founder of ProductHood he talked about his product management journey and secrets to build B2B products.
- Your Journey into PM field
- Challenges transitioning into PM field from Industrial design background
- What is your daily routine as CPO at IndiQus?
- Decoupling responsibilities between tech and product ownership?
- How do you define the product vision?
- How do you manage client requirements and B2B product roadmap?
- Experience hiring PM’s
- User vs Customers and how to take feedback from each of them?
- How do you keep yourself updated with latest in product and business?
- Advice to PM’s
You are a product. Invest in yourself.
Learn multiple micro skills to succeed rapidly in your life and career