Roman Pichler is a leading product management expert specialised in digital products and agile practices. He teaches product managers and product owners, advises product leaders, and helps companies build successful product management organisations.
Roman is the author of four books, including “How to Lead in Product Management”, “Strategize: Product Strategy and Product Roadmap Practices for the Digital Age” and “Agile Product Management with Scrum”. He writes a popular blog at romanpichler.com/blog, hosts his own product management podcast, and offers a range of free product management tools.
In this Podcast, Roman shared his views on
1. About his work and business
2. His new book on product management
3. How to become a better product leader?
4. Why stakeholder management is important for product leaders?
5. How to say no and manager people better
6. His advice to product makers