Director of Products
Snehal is a true believer in Product Engineering. Passionate about technology and its impact.
She is fortunate to have been a part of 2 unicorns of India (Nykaa & Browsertsack) since their early stage and Apple, engineering their retail experience.
She currently leads products at Browserstack with the vision of becoming the test infrastructure of the internet. BrowserStack is an Accel backed startup with more than 40K paying customers globally. She leads the Test infrastructure (Core of the business), Enterprise solution, and new product initiatives.
Prior to Browserstack she was leading tech and products at Nykaa (E-Commerce for Beauty product). She led the team to formulate the mobile strategy at Nykaa. During her time they launched iOs and Android Apps of Nykaa and transitioned the total revenue to approximately 55% from Apps.
She has also worked with Apple in its in-store product team responsible for delivering world-class in-store purchase experience.
She graduated with a Masters in Computer Science from the State University of New York. She loves translating the company’s vision into a scalable product strategy.
The ultimate goal is to understand the key customer’s problem, and providing quality product solutions and eventually impact the top-line.
Snehal was kind enough to share her product experience. We asked her about
1. Her work at BrowserStack
2. What does it take to build a product like BrowserStack which is used by millions of developers?
3. How do you go about identifying user pain points?
4. How do you ensure your product has a great developer experience?
5. How does B2B product development differ from B2C?
6. How do you hire your product team members? What skills do you look for?
7. Advice for product makers