Chief Product Officer
Varchas leads the product and market strategy, new product concepts and innovation practices for the next-generation networks in the areas of Messaging, Digital engagement/Enterprise, Analytics, AI/NLP conversational bots and Connected Cars.
He is focused on building Intellectual Property through new products and evaluating / executing product strategies to reach to global customers and achieve revenue targets with a high CSAT.
In more than 15 years of his career in the internet, mobile and telecommunications industry, Varchas has led multiple product management, engineering and market strategy efforts to introduce cutting-edge products in VoIP / Conferencing / Unified Communications, CEM / big data and telecom core network solutions for the global markets.
A clear strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial mind set, he was a key member in bringing an IISc start-up to a profitable, Red Herring 100 Hottest Start-ups award winning company within 3 years of its existence. He has an excellent track record of innovation and R&D excellence through 5 patents applications and 4 research papers.
His career objective is to be a highly respected, proven, successful product manager, thought leader and an entrepreneur.
In this podcast we will learn about
1. Current role and what excites him in product management domain
2. How did he get into product management?
3. Role of MBA in getting a product management job
4. Difference between an individual PM and PM leader
5. Skills required to become a PM leader
6. How to create a product differentiation and roadmap with respect to competition?
7. What qualities does he look while hiring PM’s?
8. Advice to aspiring PM professionals
You are a product. Invest in yourself.
Learn multiple micro skills to succeed rapidly in your life and career