Product Management Interview Case Study
Flock Guest Management Addon
Never miss a PM case. Subscribe Now
Every time someone visits any office (big or small) to meet someone, both host and guest struggle to have a pleasant experience for multiple reasons.
You are required to build a new collaboration feature which can enable Guests/Visitors to visit any office and meet with the host without any hassle.
You need to identify the pain points which hosts/guests face and propose a solution for the same through Flock Guest Account Feature which was released some time back. You can read about it here
As the new PM in the Flock Guest Management team, you will enhance this feature and create the following deliverable.
- Detailed Problem Statement
- Competition Analysis
- Overall Product Roadmap with Feature sets
- PRD – Product Requirement Document
- Product Metrics
- Pricing Plan (Assume this feature will be an addon on top of the existing free feature)
- Minimum Viable Product feature Plan (assume that you have to release this in a month time)
- Goto market plan
- Any specific assumptions with justifications
You must study the Flock product to understand how it works so that your solution works seamlessly within Flock’s current architecture and workflows.