The Revolutionary Sales Approach Scientifically Proven to Dramatically Improve Your Sales and Business Success
Blending cutting-edge research in social psychology, neuroscience, and behavioral economics, The Science of Selling shows you how to align the way you sell with how our brains naturally form buying decisions, dramatically increasing your ability to earn more sales. Unlike other sales books, which primarily rely on anecdotal evidence and unproven advice, Hoffeld’s evidence-based approach connects the dots between science and situations salespeople and business leaders face every day to help you consistently succeed, including proven ways to:
– Engage buyers’ emotions to increase their receptiveness to you and your ideas
– Ask questions that line up with how the brain discloses information
– Lock in the incremental commitments that lead to a sale
– Create positive influence and reduce the sway of competitors
– Discover the underlying causes of objections and neutralize them
– Guide buyers through the necessary mental steps to make purchasing decisions
Packed with advice and anecdotes, The Science of Selling is an essential resource for anyone looking to succeed in today’s cutthroat selling environment, advance their business goals, or boost their ability to influence others.
Listen to David Hoffeld
David Hoffeld is the CEO and chief sales trainer at Hoffeld Group, one of the nation’s top research-based sales and consulting firms. He’s pioneered a revolutionary sales approach based on research in neuroscience, social psychology and behavioral economics that’s been proven to radically increase sales.
Because of the results his insights generate, David has lectured at Harvard Business School and has been featured in Fortune, U.S. News and World Report, The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Harvard Business Review, Investor’s Business Daily, INC, Forbes, CBS Radio, Fox News Radio, and more.