Sumit Kumar Singh
AVP, Seller Center Products
Sumit Kumar Singh is a senior product leader. He started his product journey with Rocket Internet’s first last mile fulfilment solution. He build India’s first android based mobile solution for last mile delivery and payments. He has a varied experience in building internet products at scale such as Jio Money Wallet, Makemytrip’s Payment Product and Times Internet’s Loyalty and Gamification Platform. He is currently heading the seller products at an Indonesian e-comm unicorn but had to come back to India due to Covid-19 reasons.
Sumit is an IIT Delhi, IIM Lucknow and Harvard Business School alum and has special interest in product growth and gamification. He is currently building, as a side project, a webinar aggregator platform apps.webinarworld.in, purely for the love of solving distribution and discovery asymmetry in the world of webinar. The platform has shown great traction in the first week of its launch attracting 7000 unique users in just one month, besides 2000 events listed.
1. Sumit’s product experience journey
2. How did he start apps.webinarworld.in in one day?
3. How to identify the customer pain point?
4. Building Gamification for product growth
5. Skills to look for in prospective product managers
6. Need for MBA for getting into product management
7. Do you need tech knowledge for building tech products?
8. Advice for building awesome products.